Read DARE Manuscripts with the Magnifier
The manuscripts digitized by DARE can now be read more easily with the new magnifier function.
1. Choose a manuscript from the list of Sources or, when reading a full-text, from the Toolbox.
2. Select the folio you want to view by using the drop-down menu.
3. Double click the image to activate the magnifier.
4. Use the "+" button to enlarge the image and move around the little yellow frame in order to focus on the part you want to view.
5. Please note that after turning the page you have to activate the magnifier again by double clicking on the image. We chose not to routinely turn on the magnifier, because the images are rather big, and, depending on your connection, loading might take some time.
Enjoy, and please give us feedback.